Monday, March 23, 2009

JERGENS natural glow express


I have tried so many other "tan in bottle" products that when I saw this one I thought; It seems different but is it going to turn me orange or streak like all the others do? My practical side said no don't buy it. It will just end up filed under "G" like all the others but my addiction to trying new products said you can't leave it on the shelf; I'm glad I didn't because this stuff really works and in less time than it says on the bottle. It gives me that sun kissed look I have always wanted all year long with out worrying about the skin damage the sun or tanning beds can give me. I just put it on like normal moisturizer and not one streak, and color me happy I'm not orange either! Lauriesayz...Love it!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how many times I've turned myself orange! I'll look for this next time I'm out shopping. With most self tanners you have to make sure you have lots of Lemon Juice on hand to fix the streaks...great to see one that does what it says!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love that stuff!!!! I just came across your blog and think it's great! Can't wait to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP